This is a tried and tested family recipe which has always had great responses. Easy to make, delicious and simple flapjack. What could be better?
- 6oz Butter
- 8oz Demerara sugar
- 9oz Porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan.
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch rectangular baking tin with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the butter and sugar together until the butter has melted. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar with oats using a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined baking tin.
- Cook on 180ºC for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remember, the flapjack will harden as it cools.
We hope you enjoy it!