This is a really easy muffin that can be made in under 10 mins. You can eat them as a snack throughout the day or as soon as they come out the oven. You can also freeze them for as long as you want since they don’t really go off, but I would recommend eating them within 1-2 weeks (if you can make them last that long…)
Makes 24 muffins
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of white caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar (or another 1 1/2 cups of white sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1 15-ouncecan of pure pack pumpkin
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ground clove
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line 24 muffin tins.
- Mix oil, sugar(s), eggs and pure pumpkin in a large bowl until blended.
- Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared tins using and ice cream scoop to make sure they have equal amounts. Alternatively, use two spoons.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 mins.
Note: if you are using only white caster sugar, bake muffins at 180℃.