What’s the most recent teen craze?… Slime! and we’ve jumped onto the wagon along with every other person in basically everywhere. We’ve come up with the best recipe that works every time. Note that this recipe is not edible, but perfect to play with.
- 60ml White PVA Glue (Best offer Wilko PVA glue)
- 230ml Shaving Foam – the more you add the fluffier the slime will be (Best Offer Men’s Shaving Foam)
- 30ml Contact Lens Solution (Best Offer Contact Lens Solution)
- 2 drops of food colouring gel – optional
- Mix the food colouring and glue in a small plastic bowl.
- Add the shaving foam stirring vigorously all the time.
- Add the contact lens solution at the end and mix together for about 3 minutes until the slime has come together and isn’t sticky.
Be sure to give our friend Sophie a follow on Instagram @peachyfloamandslime