I’m sure we’ve all had that craving for a small sweet treat. Something that takes almost no preparation and will keep for 4 or 5 days. Well I have the perfect snack for you. Marshmallow Rice Crispy Squares! Although they are not the healthiest of snacks, they are the perfect parcel of calories which can feel very much needed at times in our hectic lives.
45g Salted butter
180g Rice Krispies
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a low heat
- Add the marshmallows stirring slowly until they are melted together with the butter.
- Then switch off the heat and stir in the rice krispies
- Spoon into a glass tin lined with cling film
- Leave it in the fridge until it is cool and solid
- Cut into squares and enjoy